Online Store Delivery & Returns Policy.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases so if you are uncertain whether the size or fabric are what you are looking for, or if you need any advice on styling, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand as we are always happy to provide any guidance and resolve any doubts.
Standard delivery within 2 working days in Ireland and Northern Ireland: €4
Returns For Online Store Purchases:
We take pride in the quality and perfect fit of our designs so we are sure you will love your purchase. However if for some unfortunate reason you need to return the item you purchased in our online store, please follow the steps below to do this:
– The item must be in re-saleable condition and returned to the address below within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
– All return items must be unworn, unwashed with tags in place, and with order number or proof of purchase.
– We cannot guarantee the return of item so please we strongly encourage you to send it via courier or tracked post. Should any uninsured items be damaged during the returns process please note that you will be responsible for them.
– If you are returning an item you must inform us via email at email@example.com.
– If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Address For Online Store Purchases:
Kate&Pippa, Unit 30B Fashion City Ballymount, Dublin 24, Dublin
Refunds For Online Store Purchases:
A refund for purchases made on the online store will be made once the returns criteria have been met and the returned item passes inspection from our returns team. Refunds are made by the original method of payment and can take up to 7 working days to appear in your bank account depending on your bank. Refunds are not available for items bought in store in Nicola Ross Naas or Nicola Ross Monread.