Top 5 Must-Have Women’s Winter Wardrobe Essentials at Nicola Ross
Your winter wardrobe doesn't stop at sweaters and coats. You need proper accessories too. When the wind's blowing from all sides, a knitted hat or wool scarf is the difference between a brutal day and a winter wonderland. This season, make sure your winter accessories drawer is stocked with all the goods 2022 has to offer.
Gloves with Faux Fur Cuff - Black
Gorgeous pair of suede feel gloves with lovely faux fur cuff detailing. The perfect pair of gloves for the colder seasons. Elegant and feminine perfect for all your occasions. Trendy and stylish yet still classic.
- Fold them over.
- A pair with a poncho
- Opt for ladylike white
Cosy Hat - Beige
Presenting our gorgeous, extremely popular cosy hat.It's guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy this winter. They make the most perfect gift, stocking filler or secret Santa, don't miss out.
- When choosing a hat, make sure it suits your face shape and hair color.
- Pick a design that speaks to your own personal style.
- Choose a winter hat that matches the style of your winter outfits so that you can get more use out of it.
Large Padded Bag - Beige
Little Padded Black Bag with chain lash and longer over the shoulder customizable tie included. Comprises of false cowhide material.
This stunning and stylish pack is ideally suited for each constantly time. Stylish example makes it simple to combine with without question, anything.
- Style it with matching trench and trousers.
- Then, break up the tones with a brighter turtleneck.
Soft Feel Scarf - Wine Spots with cream
In the comfort of this soft and fine scarf, you will find the warmth of a soft loving hug, which is enough to endure the cold winter days.
- Try an “Infinity” scarf — an endless circle of comfort and cozy.
- Invest in a cashmere scarf in a neutral color. You’ll reach for it over and over again.
- For extra versatility, find a scarf that’s long enough to be worn either draped loose or knotted.
Joseph Ribkoff Knit Poncho with Pom Poms - Beige/Grey
Gorgeous wrap-style poncho in a cosy knit with pom pom detailing, perfect to be thrown over your favourite all black outfit!
- The key is to choose the right fabric, color and fit (as close to perfect as possible).
- Pair your Poncho with jeans to add a dressy touch to your otherwise casual look.
Choices, choices and more choices! Women’s winter fashion can certainly be a challenge, but it also allows for the most opportunity to cultivate your unique style. Fortunately, staying warm and looking cute is actually much easier than it sounds, since dressing up should be lots of fun with so many ways to go about it. Whichever style suits you best, just make sure that you have layers and layers of options. So cozy up with a cup of cocoa, shake off those winter doldrums and (fearlessly) start shopping for your best look yet, your winter wardrobe will thank you!